HBS Technologies (HBS) is a proudly South African, 100% black and female owned technology development house, an innovator in the technology development industry’ who ensures the development and provision of high quality, leading edge and customer centric technology solutions. Our vision is to provide empowering software solutions to our unique South African market. We are passionate about growing and investing in people and transferring IT and software development skills to the next generation in order to satisfy the scarce and critical skill shortage in this sector.
To provide our customers with exceptional Technology solutions that are reliable, user friendly, modular, scalable and cost effective, serving them with excellence.
Create and provide world class software and hardware solutions in an agile manner, ensuring affordability whilst growing the Technology Sector.
- Integrity is central to all our interactions
- Honesty is important to us in order to maintain and grow our relationships
- Humility helps us to put our customers first in every interaction
HBS Technologies was founded in 2009 having a long and successful history in the industry. Our team has a broad set of skills and wide range of experience. Each member is well organised, highly motivated and brings a wealth of expertise, talent and creativity to HBS. We are passionate about what we do and constantly drive success and excellence, breaking new grounds in ingenuity and delivery. Passion is what we believe drives performance and propels our level of commitment to developing world class software solutions.
Our relationships with our customers is highly valuable. Understanding our customer’s needs and developing solutions which exceed their expectations is what ensures our success. It is therefore vital for HBS to;
- Understand what the customer wants.
- Ensure solutions conform to specific objectives and requirements.
- Customize solutions in line with needs.
- Ensure our solution is adaptive to particular business requirements.
- Ensure user friendliness and built-in training programs.
- Keep abreast with the latest technological developments.
- Implement a sound Research and Development process to constantly drive improved performance.